Secretary for International Affairs
Secretary for International Affairs of Esquerra and Secretary General of the European Free Alliance (EFA)
- Graduated in Political Science and Adminitration from Autonomous University of Barcelona (UB) in 1998.
- Master’s degree in European studies from the European University of Viadrina in Frankfurt Oder (Germany) in 2001.
- Advisor to a Member of the European Parliament from Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya from 2002 to 2007.
- In 2016 he served as Secretary of Foreign Affairs and European Union at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Institutional Relations and transparency of the Government of Catalonia.
- Mayor of Caldes de Montbui from 2007 to 2019.
- Member of the Catalan Parliament from 2012 to 2015, and chair of the Committe on Foreign Affairs, European Union and Development.
- Member of the European Parliament from the Greens/EFA group, 2017 to 2019. He was part of the Foreign Affairs Committee, the Committee on Budgets and the Delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee.