Barcelona 16 March 1996
Member of the Congress of Deputies
- Graduated in Journalism from the Pompeu Fabra University. Currently, she is studying Political Science and Public Management.
- She has been involved in several civic movements promoting the independence of Catalonia, internationalism or the fight against racism and xenophobia.
- From 2015 to 2017, she was appointed Secretary of the Youth National Council of Catalonia, where she was responsible of international cooperation and interculturalism. From there, she also founded the Euromed Youth Network, a platform of Mediterranean youth organisations.
- In 2017, she was spokeswomen of Universities for the Republic, the youth platform that mobilized the university community in favour of the right to self-determination.
- From 2011 to 2015, she was member of the European Youth Parliament.
- Since 2016, she is secretary of International Affairs and Cooperation of Esquerra’s youth party “Jovent Republicà”.
- In the general elections of 2019, she was elected member of the Congress of Deputies for Esquerra Republicana.