Torregrossa, Pla d'Urgell 03 December 1984
Spokeswoman and Secretary-General of Strategy, Environment and Knowledge Management
Deputy of the Parliament of Catalonia
- Graduate in Journalism from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), she studied Political and Administrative Sciences from the Open University of Catalonia (UOC) and she is taking a master’s degree in Public Management at the Escola d’Administració Pública de Catalunya (Public Administration School of Catalonia, EAPC)
- She worked as a press officer of the Federation of ERC of Lleida for two years and in the Communication Office of the Ministry of Governance and Institutional Relations from 2009 to 2012.
- Spokeswoman of Joventuts d’Esquerra Republicana (JERC) in Lleida from 2007 to 2009.
- Secretary of communication of JERC on a national level the years 2011 and 2013. In 2011 she was also the secretary of regional communication of ERC in Lleida.
- National spokeswoman of Esquerra Republicana and Deputy Secretary-General of Strategy, Environment and Knowledge Management.
- Deputy of the Parliament of Catalonia in the tenth and twelfth legislature.
- From 2016 to 2018 she was the director general of Youth of the Government of Catalonia.