Torregrossa, Pla d'Urgell 03 December 1984
Spokeswoman and Deputy Secretary-General
MP in the Parliament of Catalonia
- Graduate in Journalism from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), she studied Political and Administrative Sciences from the Open University of Catalonia (UOC) and she is taking a master’s degree in Public Management at the Escola d’Administració Pública de Catalunya (Public Administration School of Catalonia, EAPC)
- Marta Vilalta has worked as an intern at various media organizations.
- She worked as a press officer of the Federation of ERC of Lleida for two years and in the Communication Office of the Ministry of Governance and Institutional Relations from 2009 to 2012.
- A member of Jovent youth branch and ERC since the spring of 2004.
- Spokeswoman of Joventuts d’Esquerra Republicana (JERC) in Lleida from 2007 to 2009.
- Secretary of communication of JERC on a national level the years 2011 and 2013. In 2011 she was also the secretary of regional communication of ERC in Lleida.
- In 2011 she was also appointed Regional Communications Secretary for Esquerra in Lleida.
- Since 2018 she is national spokeswoman of Esquerra Republicana. In 2019 she was elected Deputy Secretary-General.
- Spokeswoman for the ERC group in the Catalan Parliament
- Member of the 10th Parliament of Catalonia (2012-2015)
- From 2016 to 2018 she was the director general of Youth of the Government of Catalonia.
- Member of the 12th Parliament of Catalonia (2017-2021)
- She headed the Esquerra Republicana ticket for Lleida in the elections to the Parliament of Catalonia on 14 February 2021 and was elected a Member of the Catalan Parliament.