Vice Secretary General for Political Action
- Degree in Political Science and Public Management.
- Master in Women's Rights, Gender and Citizenship and International Cooperation for Development.
- She worked as an equality technician and project manager both as a civil servant and for several NGOs in Catalonia, Argentina and Portugal.
- She has been involved as cultural manager of the Catalan Communities in Latin America
- As a poet, she has published two books of poetry and has participated in several events in Catalonia, Portugal, Argentina and Chile.
- She collaborates in the NovaTarrega magazine with a monthly opinion column.
- She is member of Omnium Cultural, the largest cultural association of Europe aiming to promote the Catalan culture.
- In 2005, she became a member of the "JERC", the youth political branch of Esquerra Republicana, from where she promoted the re-founding of the local branch in Tàrrega.
- In 2007, she became a member of Esquerra Republicana. Since 2015, she is Chair of the local section of the party in Tàrrega.