Vic, Osona 25 January 1977
The Secretary-General of Esquerra Republicana has a degree in Law and has been a deputy of the Parliament of Catalonia from 2012 until March 2018, when she abandoned her seat and went into exile, where she currently lives. She was born in Vic, where she lived for many years, but she is forced to live in Switzerland now, far from her land and her family because of the political persecution she is suffering.
She led with Oriol Junqueras the candidature of ERC-Catalunya Sí in the December 21, 2017 elections and led the new republican group in the Parliament until she had to go to exile. She is a firm advocate of the need to restore the basic pillars of democracy and human rights in order to free “those who are currently imprisoned unfairly”.
- Graduate in Law from the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF).
- Graduate in Political and Administration Sciences (UPF).
- Member of the Governing Board of the Col·legi d’Advocats de Vic (Bar Association of Vic), on behalf of the Grup d’Advocats Joves (Young Lawyers Group) (2004-2006).
- Member and Secretary of the Joves Advocats de Catalunya (Young Lawyers of Catalonia) (2006-2007).
- Member of the local section of Esquerra Republicana in Vic since 2005.
- Member of the Justice sectoral.
- National Secretary of International, European Policy and Cooperation (2008-2011).
- Secretary-General of the European Free Alliance (2008-2012).
- Deputy Secretary of sectoral policy and programs until 2011.
- Secretary-General of Esquerra Republicana since 2011.
Deputy of the Parliament of Catalonia since 2012. Reelected in 2015 with Junts pel Sí and in 2017 with the candidature ERC-Catalunya Sí. She abandoned her seat and went into exile.