Pineda de Mar, Maresme 16 November 1982
Vice-president and Minister of the Economy and Finance of the Government of Catalonia
- Graduate in Law from the Open University of Catalonia (UOC).
- Master’s degree in Economic History from the University of Barcelona.
- He has extended his training with studies in public policies for economic development at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- He has worked in a law firm specialized in legal advice for companies and public administrations.
- He has collaborated as a researcher with the Ignasi Villalonga Institute of Economics and Business, and he has been an associate professor at the University of Perpignan.
- National spokesman of Joventuts d'Esquerra Republicana (JERC) from 2003 to 2007.
- Member of the National Executive of ERC from 2003 to 2010, where he has carried out several responsibilities. At this moment, he is the Deputy President.
- Deputy of the Parliament of Catalonia from 2006 to 2016.
- Councillor of Pineda de Mar from 2011 to 2018.
- Secretary for the Economy during the eleventh legislature.
- In the present, he is the Vice-president and Minister of the Economy and Finance of the Government of Catalonia.